Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

Jim Would you please PM me the exit patch. Thanks Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Hi Russ Not a problem, I have sent a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, and as said earlier, if you have any problems then just let me know and I will try my best to help if I can. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Jim Thank you. Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Hi Russ You are more than welcome, I'm glad that you are up and running with the gauge and thank you for the feedback, also my apologies for the delay in responding but it's been a busy 24 hours or so. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Hi JimSame problem with the Caravan doors. Hope so mutch your files and instructions can find their way to me in Copenhagen, Denmark too.No doors on my new beautyful plane is a disaster.Thanks for giving so many of us your support.Michael (mm@digitalhouse.dk)Win7-64 SP2

Wow don't know how I missed this bit of vital assistance - would appreciate your help as so many before me .... Terry

Hi TerryDon’t worry to much about it I miss thngs all the time, as for the exit gauge it's not a problem, a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim, what a great fix, makes all the difference to all versions of the Carenado 208B, love your control panel im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hi TerryGreat to hear that you are up and running with the mod and thank you for the generous comments and for the feedback, both really are appreciated.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi JPIt's no problem at all, a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi JPYou are more than welcome I was happy to help, and thank you for the feedback I really do appreciate it.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim you seem to a verry busy man with all the help your giving out. I am also here a bit late and would love for my doors to open also.lol If its not too late to get the patch it would be a great christmas gift. Praying.gif Thanks Bill

Hi BillIt's not problem, it's was flightsimming is all about really , anyway I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Have a nice christmas.Jim Hodkinson