Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

HiIt's not problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Jim You ROCK. As it worked for the rest it worked for me also. You have earned a bonus for fixing a problem they should have fixed and i havent seen a THANKS from them to you yet. Nice work and thanks for sharing :(

Hi BillWell thank you for the extremely generous complement, I'm not sure if it's deserved but it is appreciated, as for the rest I would really prefer to stay out of it, and anyway it's the season of peace on earth and good will to all men and all that stuff, so thanks again and have a great Christmas, and an even better new year.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi GregNo problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Jim happy holidays. As with, what seems to be 90% of the Carenado customers who purchaced the C208B I also would ask for your help with your fix for the door manager. Have a safe New Year and thank you for your time. KenC. 2O1

Hi KenWell thank you very much and I hope that you are having a very happy holiday as well, as for the Exits gauge it's not a problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have a great 2012.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,Please add me to the long list of people needing your help with the doors. Any thing you can do is appreciated.Have a fantastic 2012.

HiIt does seem to be getting that way doesn’t it, as for the Exits gauge it's not a problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have a great 2012.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,First of all, thank you so much for your quick reply, and sending me your fix! It works perfectly. I hope Carenado will thank you and show you some appreciation for doing their work!If we wouldn't have dedicated people like you, we would have to wait a long time before someone would do something about it and fix the problem!Thanks again for your generous help!Kind regardsRainer

Hi RainerFirstly thank you for those extremely generous comments, I am not sure if they are deserved but they really are appreciated, as for the rest, I do things like this because I love to tinker with things and if possible help out other simmers if I can, and that and feedback like yours is enough for me, also over the years I have had probably more than my fair share of assistance from some really talented and knowledgeable people here at Avsim, so you could say it is a small way of paying back the help I received.Thank you again for the comments and the feedback, as I say both really are appreciated.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,here is another guy who kindly ask if you can send me the fixed gauge. I tried fixing it myself, but was not able to make it...Stefano

Hi StefanoOf course I will send you the gauge, that is no problem at all, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.And don’t worry about trying to fix it and not having any succes, you should have seen how many times it took me to get his one up and running correctly.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Guess what? Took my new 208 on a cargo flight in Airhauler and couldn't open the doors other than the pilot door when I arrived. I would appreciate the link to your fix/patch. Thanks!