Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

Hi Clive

Not a problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Brad

You most certainly can, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions but you probably know that by now, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Brad

You are more than welcome, and thank you for the extremely generous comment, it's good to know that you have your 208 fully operational, thanks again for not only the comments but also for taking the time out to send the feedback it really is appreciated.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Brad

Great News on the door gauge front, as for the rest, well being a long time divorcee I know of at least one person who would probably disagree, but then again you can't please everyone.

Thanks again for taking the time out to let us know how it went with the installation, I really do appreciate it.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

You most certainly can, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions but you probably know that by now, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Just a quick heads up, but I would avoid posting you E-Mail address in any forum posts unless you want to be flooded with spam mail.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim,

I would appreciate the link to your fix/patch. Thanks!

Francis

Hi Francis

You most certainly can, and my apologies for the delay in replying to your request but I have not been around the forum for a few days and I seem to have lost the notifications of any new posts, but not to worry I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions but you probably know that by now, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Is this the place where I can get access to the control panel?

I reead about shift+3 but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Ronald

Hi Ronald

The gauge I made is a replacement for the existing Carenado door control gauge that some users, myself included, had a problem in getting it to operate correctly, so if the gauge in your Grand Caravan installation has this problem then the modified version I made should fix it, but if you do not have a problem using the original Carenado version then you do not need this modified version.

You can check the Carenado version by opening the top menu and then selecting Views > Instrument Panel > EXIT MANAGER

Once you have the EXIT MANAGER pop-up window open try left clicking on one of the coloured exit locations to see if that exit then opens, if it does then everything is fine and you will not need the modified version, but if not then you could try this version to see if the door functions operate when clicked on in the same pop-up window as before.

It has also been noticed that the exit manager not working is usually because you do not have Acceleration installed, so if you are using FSX without Acceleration installed then that could cause the EXIT MANAGER to not operate the doors when used, in which case you may want to try the modified version I made.

I hope some of the above is of use, and if you do find that you need the modified gauge then all you have to do is to check you inbox where you will find the download link for both the gauge and the installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Thanks for your prompt reply Jim., everything is okay now.

Rgds,

Ronald

Hi Ronald

It really was not a problem, I am just glad to hear that everything is OK now and you are enjoying the 208.

Jim Hodkinson