Sign in to follow this  
Guest crabster

vatsim flight with Dash-8 new audio sample!

Hello All ! Just uploaded a nice sound recording, taken during the 30 min. long vatsim flight from Munich, DE (EDDM) to Salzburg, AT (LOWS) including the communication with 4 ATC controllers !Be patient, sound file is 50 min long : )http://dash8.fscentre.comto download, click on "Audio sample"fanda.

Guest cast1010

Great clip Oleksiy, definitely the BEST sounds available for FS. The take-off sequence is :-eek WOW, even though I fly it every day it still amazes me. I noticed you were also simulating cabin crew announcements, nice touch there.Following you throughout the check list made me feel like I was your instructor on a check ride on the company's simulator :-hah. By the way, you didn't arm the emergency lights during the flight deck preparation check list, but don't worry I won't fail you for that one :-lol.Carlos.PS: Your forum has been down all day :-hmmm

Thanks for the tip with emerg. lights :) Someone attacked the server with "Denial of Service" attack :( The server is restored but the forum is not yet there.

Hi there,Just wondering, is there any way to alias these sounds to the PSS Dash 8?J.C. (MYNN)

Guest cast1010

Yeah, merging the whole panel ;-), some guys over Fanda's forum are trying with partial success so far, they're pretty close to succeeding though.But don't worry, Oleksiy is working on a payware version of the Dash 8-Q400 that promises to be amazing, if the freeware version is so great imaging how the payware version will be :-eek.Also, a version 2 of the freeware Dash 8-Q300 is on its way with the features of the FMS missing in the latest patch.As a side note, GO MARLINS!!! :-beerchug Carlos.

Guest crabster

WOW! That was awesome. I could almost smell the exhaust!! Closed my eyes while listening and thought for sure I was on that flight. How else could you get more virtual than that? Simply incredible!