Sign in to follow this  
Pablo30

FLIGHTSIM COMMANDER 9

I purchased and downloaded FSC9. When I started to install this I got a message "MSFS9 NOT FOUND. INSTALL FIRST THEN RELOAD". I clicked OK. Got the main Database Manager page. Lefthand side says "select Flight Simulator Path here. Did that, but on the righthand side it says "Invalivd path". So wont go any further and load.Please help.ThanksPaul :(

Paul: Where is your FS9.exe located? If you're running FSC9 over a network you have to mount the network location of FS9 and FS9 flight plans as drives, with appropriate share permissions on each; you can't just point to their location on the network. Then, you have to mount the drives, making sure your FS9 machine is turned on so that FSC9 can access the files in the folder.This is all explained in the installation instructions with the purchased download. They also have a dedicated service forum if you need more in depth help.Hope this helps.

Go to the flight1website and download the free registry path repair tool

This will fix your fs9 path and fscommander will then install properly