I like to see a GTX680 VS 580 VS 480.... :Big Grin:
Ya'll fixin ta jump da gun a tad bit early ain't ya yung feller? :Cowboy:

I'm sure Stephen is gonna jump in on us with his awesome GPU comparison tests! With the 680 of course. Big%20Grin.gif

Is there any good software to run multiple monitors in FSX. Got another monitor today and frame rates remain stable, Can I slow down this beast, hehe its awesome. SSD loads FSX in less than 10 seconds. sliders maxed to the right. :Peace:

Is there any good software to run multiple monitors in FSX. Got another monitor today and frame rates remain stable, Can I slow down this beast, hehe its awesome. SSD loads FSX in less than 10 seconds.sliders maxed to the right. :Peace:
Looks like a great setup! I don't know much about multiple monitors as I just run a single 40 incher.Kind regards,

Triple head to go and GTX 580 works a treat fluid frame rate very fast to set up for virtual cockpit flyingif you want to see some video footage go to

[/media] I7 clocked to 4.8 GHZ C80 liquid cooled and GTX 580 cpu temperature mid 60 degree c 3 X ASUS 23" monitors in surround mode. Matrix software is very easy to install but windows seven manages it very well. no glitchesscreen resolution 5760 x 1060 (suuround) mode. FSX start up about 4 seconds.!!!!!!

I have a 6970 currently and FSX is very smooth, but am looking to upgrade (back to an nvidia, I've not been impressed by my foray into AMD territory this time). I have a budget of $300, what would you recommend?

I have a 6970 currently and FSX is very smooth, but am looking to upgrade (back to an nvidia, I've not been impressed by my foray into AMD territory this time). I have a budget of $300, what would you recommend?
For just over 300 bucks, you can pick up yourself a GTX570. This card performs right below the GTX580 in FSX.Although, the performance of that card still is very impressive.

Hi Paul,Ben is right. The 570 GTX is as near to a 580GTX you can get at a much lower cost. After looking around online this seems to be as good a deal as I could find. If I was going to buy a new video card, this would be the one.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130613Kind regards,

I'm running mine at 950/1100/1900 and using NI, a profile that is saved and set up to load in windows autostart.

Spiritflyer can you post a screen shot of MSI afterburner on your machine.........................so I can compare setttings before I give it a little nudge forward.Do you use any additional cooling to these card or does the fan just up a notch or two.

936MSI.pngPerformance SettingsThere is both an EVGA High Airflow exhaust and an EVGA backplate on this Zotac 580GTX, fitted inside an extremely well vented case with it's own directed 120mm feeder fan. However overheating is seldom an issue with the Nvidia 580s. Please read the 580GTX review for additional relevant information that should be useful for you to build a fast FSX engine. Links to both the review and current system picturess of this setup are in my signature. I wish you every success in your setup.Kind regards,PS: You don't need to have the 580GTX overclocked to perform well.

Thanks for the good advice and screen shot....................