Sign in to follow this  
Guest MEA707

Project Airbus EULA

Before I begin, I want to make it perfectly clear that my intention is only to gather information and not to 'stir the pot.'Here is an excerpt from the Project Airbus EULA:"Repaints:You may repaint the plane in a livery that has been painted in the past and present that the Project Airbus team have not painted. You must post for permission in the Request Repaint forum if you are to distribute our aircraft out on the Internet. You must send us a copy of your aircraft so we can post it up on our website."My question is this: due to the fact that the Project Airbus Request Repaint Forum no longer exists and that there are no files available for download at their website, dues the EULA become null and void?I ask purely out of ignorance, and therefore any help is appreciated. :-)-TRhttp://www.itn.net/gif/itn/ua.giftoreilly@pacbell.netVeuillez me r

Guest Scooby11

Well, with something liek that, i'd just go ahead and do it, and see what happens later...maybe even include a spot in the read me that explains the situation saying 'the forums wasnt up, and nothing was around, so i went ahead and did it, if the file needs to be removed, then i will remove it'somehting like that..just stick something that will null and void you form any BS u recieve :)

Guest P3_Super_Bee
http://www.avsim.com/projectairbus/ There's a bunch of downloads from there site. Though only the A320, thier FSDS models are unavailable, from a "Project Airbus" site, only within the avsim library. Though I far as I can remember, all of PA's files have been on avsim and only linked to thier site, as the above site is. Also in recent weeks, a few people have repainted varous A320's by PA, and have asked for permission but have been shot down. Word is Project Airbus personnel is in the process and/or has been recently reorgainized. But no "official statement has been made.
:-outta
There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Guest MEA707

I really hope they reorganize.They were planning on making the A318, A319, and A321 in addition to their excellent A320.It's about darn time.I WANT AN A321!!! :)Regards