Sign in to follow this  
billgustaf

EagleSoft CJ1+V2.0

It sure seems quiet on the EagleSoft front. I hope some of Santa's elves have been diverted to help work on the version 2.0 of CJ1 for FSX. I keep checking that coming soon link at EagleSoft waiting for it to be active!http://www.eaglesoft...Coming_Soon.htmBest wishes for the Holidays!Bill Gustafson
Our thanks for your interest Bill. She is coming along nicely but she's complex so the elves are working overtime right now.We expect to complete beta testing near the end of January 2011 but that is not a hard date or promise..:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Any update on the progress of the elves?

Our thanks for your interest Bill. She is coming along nicely but she's complex so the elves are working overtime right now.We expect to complete beta testing near the end of January 2011 but that is not a hard date or promise..:(

I hope Eaglesoft is alive and well... I registered on the forum weeks ago and never got activated.

I hope Eaglesoft is alive and well... I registered on the forum weeks ago and never got activated.
They still seem to be around but from their posts you kind of get the impression that their attentions are focussed on their top secret mystery project. Hopefully the CJ1+ v2 will see the light of day at some (not to distant) point, with all the quality of the Citation X v2.As always with Eaglesoft it will come when they are good and ready, you don't want to hold your breath !!!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

They had some forum issues... you might try again.DJ

Is the cj1+ finally nearing completion?Nail%20Biting.gif
Real life trumps FS everytime.Read this thread regarding forum registration, reregistration, and activation: http://www.eaglesoft...ic.php?f=3&t=41We buried my brother yesterday after a prolonged illness which has taken its tole on all. I will attempt to update forum activations over the coming days....:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Deepest sympathies Ron,Regards.G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Real life trumps FS everytime.Read this thread regarding forum registration, reregistration, and activation: http://www.eaglesoft...ic.php?f=3&t=41We buried my brother yesterday after a prolonged illness which has taken its tole on all. I will attempt to update forum activations over the coming days....:(
Very sorry Ron; my deepest sympathies...DJ

Deepest sympathies Ron,Regards.G
Ron, my sympthies also. Some of us spend so much time in the simulated clouds that we tend to confuse our personal enjoyment with true reality.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

You and your family are in our prayers as of now, Ron.Take care.JP.
Our sincere thanks to you and all who have extended their condolances to us at this very difficult time. We are grateful for all who've offered support and will attempt to restore product and forum support as soon as is feasable.Thank you all and continued blue skies.:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png