Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

FS2 Crew Voice commander

I was just curious to what you people think of the FS2 Crew voice commander for the J41? I'm thinking about purchasing it.

It is the best thing that you can possibly buy for this aircraft. I mean the JS41 was brilliant before FS2CREW was made for it, but with FS2CREW it becomes a totally immersive fantastic experience. To me personally it feels just as though you're actually sat in the left seat of a real 41.Hats off to Bryan York and PMDG

Gavin Price

It is the best thing that you can possibly buy for this aircraft. I mean the JS41 was brilliant before FS2CREW was made for it, but with FS2CREW it becomes a totally immersive fantastic experience. To me personally it feels just as though you're actually sat in the left seat of a real 41.Hats off to Bryan York and PMDG
+1It will easily make the J41 your favorite aircraft if it isn't already. Make sure you run the voice tutorials within Windows. This isn't so much to teach you how to use it. It's for Windows to teach itself how to work with your voice.Since I do a lot of hand flying with this aircraft, it's great to have the ability to speak commands to save time and workload.

Kyle Rodgers

I simply can't imagine flying my J41 without voice activated fs2crew. Best addon for best aircraft, period.

I just bought and installed it. I have some reading to do, but wow that is amazing, it is like having a live co-pilot. On sunday my next day off, I'm going to fly the tutorial. too bad i work 12 hour shifts the next 3 days =(Is there a way too hook up my headset so I hear all the sounds through my 5.1 speakers, but here the copilot in my headphones?

+1

Due to my busy schedule, I don't usually have the time of doing a complete flight from cold and dark. I have a number of saved flights where I can takeoff and land within an hour. Will FS2Crew work okay with a simmer like me, where I can set it to whatever mode I need at the time?

Due to my busy schedule, I don't usually have the time of doing a complete flight from cold and dark. I have a number of saved flights where I can takeoff and land within an hour. Will FS2Crew work okay with a simmer like me, where I can set it to whatever mode I need at the time?
Hi Curt,Yes, You can skip directly to other modes. You don't need to start from cold and dark for every flight.The FS2Crew forum is located a couple down from here.Cheers,

Add me to the list of happy Voice Commander users...It makes this amazing plane even more immersive than it already is.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

+1 An amazing add-on for an amazing plane. Thank you Bryan! :Applause:This is the next generation of Flight Simming! ^_^Unfortunately there will be no voice commander for the MD-11. :(

+1 An amazing add-on for an amazing plane. Thank you Bryan! :Applause:This is the next generation of Flight Simming! ^_^Unfortunately there will be no voice commander for the MD-11. :(
Nope, but there is one for the PMDG 747.

Now that I grasp all that this product offers, I can't imagine flying the J41 without it. I'm afraid youtube videos of other FS2Crew products don't do it justice (no offense to video contributors). The immersion level, and the ability to command the FO to take actions by your voice command are extremely satisfying. For those out there who are undecided, it really will take you into a realism you haven't experienced in flight simming before. You will need to read the manual, probably two or three times, but your time invested will be greatly rewarded.

I been "toying" with FS2 Crew voice commander for the J41 for the last week now. It was well worth the purchase. It takes more practice than any add-on I have purchased, but sooner than you know, you actually feel like you are flying real life procedures from the left seat. Not only is this a good was to have fun on fsx, but this is a great training tool too.