Sign in to follow this  
cenkcnk

Best Virtual Cockpit?

Hi simmers,I wonder, what are your opinions for virtual cockpits of current aircrafts in fsx?My favorites are; -Aerosoft Airbus X-BN-2 İslander-PMDG JS-4100-DA Piper2.jpgPMDG_J41_09.jpgairbusx_30.jpgScrshot077Medium.jpg

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

I have hundreds of hours in DA Cheyenne and I love it. I use the VC 99% of the time I am flying the Cheyenne. I just wish all of the moveable switches actually did something, like the light switches and the gyro controls. The switches move but serve no purpose. I always suspected that DA was going to develop the VC more, but never got around to it.I plan on replacing the Cheyenne shortly as my main aircraft with the Flight1 Cessna Mustang. That looks like a VC that is really nice.

I agree with you, especially the JS41 looks awesome.Here is what I woul add:- Captain Sim 7572010-11-30_20-5-46-199.jpg- RealAir Beech Duke2010-10-30_21-28-10-603-1.jpg2010-10-26_18-4-13-526.jpg

I agree with the other posts..A few of mine:Lotus L39Carenado F33 BonanzaOrbx Lancair IV-PP2002 Tecnam Sierrafsscr001-61.jpgfsscr002-49.jpgfsscr003-38.jpgfsscr004-43.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest 413X3

Anything by PMDG, Carenado, and Eaglesoft.

A2A B-17G.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

We need pics though haha! :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We need pics though haha! :(
Ok, I'll see if I can get some 707 and B-52 ones in the meantime, good idea though. They really kick a.. if one likes the steam gauge style.I'm a bad screenshot guy but I'll try my best to catch some atmosphere.Another one. Where's that green Lancair panel? I love it but I first hated it. Seems to be like on women. Big%20Grin.gifAnd even more comes to my mind (something must have triggered it), the SibWings Birddog. Ok, I'll get pictures.

Lionheart's Bellanca Super Viking is another on of my fave VCs, I love the way the ignition keys swing about in the thing, it's full of lovely little touches like that.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Ok, some pictures then. Enlarge them if you like instead of getting closer to the screen. Big%20Grin.gifCS 707707f.jpgCS B-52 (quite dark as thumbnail, sorry for that, but this B-52 currently comes in low and dangerous, so just watch the green glowing monitors)b52v.jpgSibwings Birddogsibwingsc.jpgsibwingsc2.jpg

Pictures, guys! :PHere's that green Lancair panel I spoke of. I love it.lancair.jpg