Sign in to follow this  
Arrdee

cedar lakes

I have just D/L two of David Voogd's sceneries,Cedar Lakes Logging and Woodland Caribou, in both sceneries some of the scenery objects are out in the lake, this looks like a problem brought on by Ultimate Terrain. (Without U.T. there are no lakes)is there some file I require to bring the shore line to the correct position as used by David?As I dont know what object placer program he used I can't relocate the objects.Any ideas or help would be appreciated.Arrdee.

I have just D/L two of David Voogd's sceneries,Cedar Lakes Logging and Woodland Caribou, in both sceneries some of the scenery objects are out in the lake, this looks like a problem brought on by Ultimate Terrain. (Without U.T. there are no lakes)is there some file I require to bring the shore line to the correct position as used by David?As I dont know what object placer program he used I can't relocate the objects.Any ideas or help would be appreciated.Arrdee.
I just downloaded and install the Cedar Lakes Logging package as a test.My system is the default - no UT at all - and it displays just fine. David makes no mention of using this with UT so I have to assume it was designed for use with the default FS2004 setup only.If memory serves, UT has a configuation utility that allows you to set the sim back to the default. If so, have you tried that?

I just downloaded and install the Cedar Lakes Logging package as a test.My system is the default - no UT at all - and it displays just fine. David makes no mention of using this with UT so I have to assume it was designed for use with the default FS2004 setup only.If memory serves, UT has a configuation utility that allows you to set the sim back to the default. If so, have you tried that?
I tried that, When I switch off U.T.in settings scenery library there are no lakes at all. I have some flight ontario files,ontario_polysontario_custom_farm_landand ontario_default_landclass.could these be causing a problem?Arrdee

I tried that, When I switch off U.T.in settings scenery library there are no lakes at all. I have some flight ontario files,ontario_polysontario_custom_farm_landand ontario_default_landclass.could these be causing a problem?Arrdee
I was not speaking about disabling UT in the scenery library.If memory serves, when you installed it , there was also a "configuration utility" installed - probably available on your Programs menu.It is in that utility that you should find an option to switch back and forth between UT and default.

as an update to my last post, I switch off UT and all ontario poly and landclass and as I said earlier no lake just country side at least no objects in the lake but hard to land float planes.arrdee

Thanks for your help.I Switched back to default and the scenery is displaying O.K.I will be running without UT for a while.Thanks OPAarrdee

Thanks for your help.I Switched back to default and the scenery is displaying O.K.I will be running without UT for a while.Thanks OPAarrdee
Glad to hear you got it working -Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and Yours.