Sign in to follow this  
byork

V1.2 Released!

VERSION 1.2 RELEASED:I just uploaded V1.2 onto the the server.It fixes an important issue that affected XP users only.Please login to your FS2Crew account and click "Completed Orders", and re-download and re-install the software.You do NOT need to uninstall V1.1 or V1.0 first.To check if you have V1.2 installed, simply press the button on the FS2Crew 747 Config Manager that says "Check for Updates".747config.JPGThank you!

Bryan,just installed version 1.2, loaded the Queen and checked all voice commands. Voilà, they are all recognized. Good job !Thanks for your support.Best regardsLars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Bryan,is it just me or is your webpage unreachable?

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hi Bryan,Just tried the update button but I get the attached error message. I have checked my router/firewall logs but nothing related to FS2Crew is blocked as far as I can tell and I have also tried totally disabling Windows built-in firewall but still same error message.Any ideas?

Richard Åsberg

Hi Bryan,Just tried the update button but I get the attached error message. I have checked my router/firewall logs but nothing related to FS2Crew is blocked as far as I can tell and I have also tried totally disabling Windows built-in firewall but still same error message.Any ideas?
Hmmmm, not sure. At any rate, you can tell if you have 1.2 by running the installer again and looking at the intro page. It'll say 1.2.And 1.2 is built into the main installer, so if you've downloaded recently you have it for sure.EDIT: Please confirm that you explicitly added the FS2Crew.exe to your firewall's exceptions list.Cheers,

I have the same problem. I installed version 1.2 (I saw it in the installtaion package). When I click Check for update it says Unable to contact the server. I have Win XP firewall off. The next is only router and NAT to the internet. No restrictions on any port.What port is the update using? May be I can try telnet from XP or other computer.Best regardsPetr Bily