Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJake

Spotting help.

Howdy all! Is there like an iternerary list of aircraft that do daily flights into an airport? I spot from a beach (Myrtle Beach INternational to be exact) and its kinda hard to see the regs. If i could see such a list for an airport to see the daily flights (I tried to use the airlines websites, but they want me to buy the tickets, and really dont give me ANY info at all.) and the aircraft and reg numbers. Thanx!Ben

Benjie, never heard of such a list.The closest I can think of is the OAG Guide, which is a guide for air travelers that lists ALL flights (every month) in oneof 5 global regions. I had the European guide when I was still flying a lot, and it wouldlist all flights in Europe to any major airport. Since it also shows the aircraft usually performing the flight, this would come close to what you mean. However, you could only look at an airport's departing flights.Apart from that, try and get an airline's flight guide (they are free) and compile a list from those? The OAG Guide is VERY expensive ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Hey, that is very useful! Thank you!

check out www.flightarrivals.com it gives all arrivals or departures for any given airport for the current day within a 5 hour window, i believe.hope it helpschris