Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

UK2000 Gatwick V3 released.

As the heading.New version of UK2000s Gatwick EGKK is out today on the UK2000 websiteFor Fs2004 and FSXLooks really nice.Will have AES support soon.CheersCraig

Haven't seen it yet...is it leaps and bounds above the previous EGKK X scenery? I can't keep up with Gary these days :)

Thanks Craig. Gary's work is always of the highest standard. That's my Christmas present to me sorted! :(

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Haven't seen it yet...is it leaps and bounds above the previous EGKK X scenery? I can't keep up with Gary these days :)
Not leaps and bounds no. That's not an insult to the work though as it simply means that the last version was still very, very good. It's worth the very reasonable upgrade price alone to have an airport that is current in it's layout and the better textures and lighting are a bonus. Don't expect a night and day difference from the last version....it's a subtle beauty!There's a demo version as always so you can see for yourself as well.

Not leaps and bounds no. That's not an insult to the work though as it simply means that the last version was still very, very good. It's worth the very reasonable upgrade price alone to have an airport that is current in it's layout and the better textures and lighting are a bonus. Don't expect a night and day difference from the last version....it's a subtle beauty!There's a demo version as always so you can see for yourself as well.
Been buying scenery from Gary and UK2000 team for years and love all of his stuff...guess I will end up upgrading this one too. The other version is still very good though :) I bought the upgrade to EGLL the other day and liked it...like you said it wasn't huge difference but you could see the extra effort he put into it and was well worth the reasonable upgrade price. Thanks,Scott

Been spinning around Gary's Manchester scenery and I've been amazed since then. The eye candy details are spectacular and are extremely accurate, far more accurate than that of Aerosoft fame IMO. No one has ever transformed Manchester into such marvelous detail - not even the classic sceneries by David Maltby.Dave.

Been spinning around Gary's Manchester scenery and I've been amazed since then. The eye candy details are spectacular and are extremely accurate, far more accurate than that of Aerosoft fame IMO. No one has ever transformed Manchester into such marvelous detail - not even the classic sceneries by David Maltby.Dave.
Aerosoft Manchester? where did you see this one?Or the Classic sceneries by David Maltby, has he even done any scenery?