Sign in to follow this  
desktop_pilot

This Question for PMDG Officianadoes

Does anyone know, either from within PMDG in particular or anyone else, know if we are going to get an update for the ND Screen to display WX at sometime in the foreseeable future, or will we be just :( (whistling) Dixie ......Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones

Unless whoever designs the sim creates a realistic weather engine, PMDG will not put a weather radar into their aircraft.

Kyle Rodgers

Unless whoever designs the sim creates a realistic weather engine, PMDG will not put a weather radar into their aircraft.
Yeah PMDG has gone over that a few times now since its asked often. Maybe they should put it in a stick at the top of the forum.You could always add one yourself if you were so inclined but it would probably have to be of the 2D popup variety. There was actually a thread in the J41 forum a long time ago where someone figured out how to add CaptSim's weather radar to the VC of the JS4100. I never tried it, but from the screen shots they posted it looked nice.BTW, is an officianadoe the same as an aficionado? Just kidding I knew that's what you meant, just joking you a little :-)Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

BTW, is an officianadoe the same as an aficionado? Just kidding I knew that's what you meant, just joking you a little :-)
Sean with no spellcheck used, I'll just go with what sounds right ...... Just%20Kidding.gif But I bet you did one before posting ......:( Just joking, and if we can't have a :( then what a dull life we'd live ...... :( Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones