Sign in to follow this  
bmarcoux2

Help with Scenery

I am new to the whole scenery loading so here is my question. I have MegaScenery Southern Cal v2, Ultimate Terrian (All USA) and Ground enviroment roffessional. Nw GE Pro I beleive just deals with replacing the default ground Textures (I Think). So here is my Idea. Go ahead and install GE Pro, Then the other two. Now as long as MegaScenery is prioritized higher than Ultimate Terrian I should be ok shouldn't I. Thanks for any help.

That should be fine. I uninstalled Mega Scenery, but I always install and configure Ultimate Terrain, then custom scenery, and Ground Environment Pro last. If you have problems with the look or performance of your install, it's a small matter to flip the order in the scenery config utility and see if that's better. And don't stop there! There are literally thousands of great scenerty packages, payware and freeware out there for simmers to enjoy. Good luck, and smooth skies!

The way I Installed it last night which I havn't found any problems yet is set the priorit as :1 - Fly Tampa Airports2 - Mega Scenery Southern Cal3 - Ultimate terian4- Installed GE ProI've noticed GE Pro dosen't show up in the Scenery Libary So I think that it is just changing the Default Ground textutes. Also turned off the Night lighting in Ultimate terrian (The street lights always looked like little lit up ping pong balls or something, To Big) and using the GE Pro night textures for default areas. So Far I havn't found any thing wierd, but havn't travelled out that far yet.