Sign in to follow this  
bojote

Alternative External FPS Limiter

May I tell you something guys. Something thats sounds hard , but a real good thing. This sort of thing makes FSX unstable. So I recommend to dont add this sort addons. Run your simulator on natural, buy better hardware!

I know thats a lot of money to improve better hardware, but this the only best thing they can do!

I run it on high hardware system, everything installed again and no addons (only pmdg planes)

So there is no black screens, no fatal errror, and so and so......

Yu don't really need better hardware to make FSX run better - you just need to get your tweaks worked out, most people I've talked to gett better results using less tweaks, not more!

Te internal FPS limiter in FSX gives much better smoothness, i think someone on Avsim has actually done some rsearch into it also, and found pretty conclusively that the FSX limiter was better than any external option.

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Te internal FPS limiter in FSX gives much better smoothness, i think someone on Avsim has actually done some rsearch into it also, and found pretty conclusively that the FSX limiter was better than any external option.

That's your opinion but not necessarily true.

External limiters have worked much better for me than the internal one in fsx.