Sign in to follow this  
HenkA

Flight Guide for the PMDG-747

Hello everyone,I red a couple of posts from forum members, having possibly some problems with the pre-flight events, starting from "cold and dark".I almost finished to write a doc-file (Word format), which guides you through this (self explaining pictures and tasks). If combined with the Operations Manual, you will sure be able to fly the 747 from cold and dark at the departure airport to shutting down at the arrival airport. I use this guide, during all my flights, and find it a real help.If people are interested, I can upload the guide.Kind regards.Henk AltenaBryan, you did another beautiful job again with this 747 Voice Commander. Thanks a lot for it. :(

Hi Henk,That's great!Please upload your work to the Avsim and Flightsim.com File Library.That'll give it maximum exposure.You may also want to announce it on some of the major forums.Many FS2Crew do not visit the FS2Crew forum, and the major forums are a good way to publicize your work.Best,

Hi,Work on the hand-out has finished and tested out. This week-end, I will upload the file at AVSIM and Flightsim.After these websites have made the file "downloadable", I will report back, how you can find it.Regards,Henk

HI Henk I would find it a great helpcan you post the file name? or can you e mail it ?thanks lenny
Hi Lenny,Not necessary to write in bold. Also with 68 years of age, I still can readShame%20On%20You.gif LOLThe stuff was uploaded today at flightsim.com and avsim.com. It takes a (short) file, before it is downloadable. Then I wil report in this thread how you can find it.Thanks anyway for the feed-back.Kind regards,Henk

Hi Henk I have download your pmdg 747 voice commander doc from flightsimit is very good . What are you like at doing video? a voice commander video based on this doc will be fantasticThanks for your hard worklenny

Hi Henk I have download your pmdg 747 voice commander doc from flightsimit is very good . What are you like at doing video? a voice commander video based on this doc will be fantasticThanks for your hard worklenny
Hi Lenny,As a matter of fact, for a year or so, I did make a video of the 747 on a short flight from ELLX (Luxembourg) to EHAM (Schiphol amsterdam), and I made a DVD from it. This was a video at a good resolution, and therefore too big to upload.I don't like you tube films, because of the bad quality and resolution.So, I don't think of making something like that now.Henk

Hi guys,You can download the file now from Avsim.com or Flightsim.com.For both web-sitesyou need to be registered.In Flightsim.com, you have to go to the Search Library Section. In the text field, simply type Altena. The first hit is the file, you need.In Avsim.com, you can search for Flightguide in the FSX-Miscellaneous section.I hope, you will like the stuff.Btw, I let it print-out at a Printshop and let them make a professional booklet out of it (with such a plastic spiral). Then you can use it as a hand-out, during your flights.Have fun,Henk

Hi guys,You can download the file now from Avsim.com or Flightsim.com.For both web-sitesyou need to be registered.In Flightsim.com, you have to go to the Search Library Section. In the text field, simply type Altena. The first hit is the file, you need.In Avsim.com, you can search for Flightguide in the FSX-Miscellaneous section.I hope, you will like the stuff.Btw, I let it print-out at a Printshop and let them make a professional booklet out of it (with such a plastic spiral). Then you can use it as a hand-out, during your flights.Have fun,Henk
Thanks Henk!I'll make this a sticky!