Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

DEFAULT 737

Can the 767 voice commander be used on the default FSX 737? I thought I saw it mentioned somewere, but could not find anthing in the manuel. If so, is it just a matter of putting the proper gauges in the panel cfg? Your program is so addicting and the Level D is so awesome thhaat it is the only ac I've been flying since I bought it. I would like to fly some of my other ac but now that I've got a virtual FO, it would be strange not going thru all the flows with him.Thanks,Gnacino

Hi,A separate version is available for the default 737.You can't just slap the 767 program over the 737.Now I could do a generic style program that sorta loosely works with all aircraft in a haphazard, loosey-goosey way, but I won't do that because too much realism would be killed in the process, and I'd lose 90 percent of my customers.Cheers,