Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

Panel wish list, V1.32 onwards, no VC requests please

Guest spark
Something a bit simple, but yet useful: A temperature reader? It's needed for the input in the performance computer at takeoff and to help decide the pilot whether he needs to use anti-ice or not.Best regards.
the pdcs computer is capable of showing you the current temperature too. On ground, Knob in standby position, press 3 times the [->page] key, press [engage] and press [7].When airborne from the CLB or CRZ page simply press [7] to enter the temperature pageregardsalex

Hi All:I didn't saw it mentioned before.I've seen that in the real SP-177 variation the Heading Tape are coloured brown, and the Altitude Digits tape are colored Blue.If it could be added, would be great.Thanks a lot for such a an exelent panel

First of all I love this 732 and have for a few years now starting with FS9 and now on FSX. At the risk of sounding foolish (if this is already available but I haven't found it) I would like a "landing panel" that would allow visibility ahead when landing with only a couple of necessary gauges showing(ASI, altimeter, etc). I can cycle through the view in the 2D panel but the options are full panel or no panel. Just a couple of gauges along the bottom of the screen would suffice so I can see the strip ahead without cycling through views.Thanks again for a great model.

Tape Radio Altimeter (dl.dropbox.com/u/9085975/RADIO%20ALTIMETER%20INDICATOR.JPG)New ClockOlder IAS gauge (similar to www.airliners.net/photo/Brazil---Air/Boeing-VC-96-(737-2N3-Adv)/0568310/L/)Fast/Slow Indicatorold height call out ( youtu.be/kbPnuzXYBkI after 08:00, but don't know if will be able to find anything)

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

Starting from the point that this a "vintage" plane and is something amazing in FSworld...I think that to simulate perfectly the mouse, we need to modernize the navigation.From photos around the net i see that now the most 737-200 are equipped with FMS or the great old Garmin 155 TSO.And also complete the PDCS computer...for perfect simulation of the performances calculations...BTW, that's a great plane, yet near to perfect as it is.Cheers,

Any chance for updating the cockpit sounds?1) Pack sounds2) Sounds when battery ON (Clackers, which is standard on planes of its era)3) Sounds when changing electrical loads

I can certainly appreciate flying VOR to VOR or INS with the 732, I would love to see the simplified FMS too (a la Alaska Airlines). I realize FMS plus TinMouse is borderline blasphemy.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I can certainly appreciate flying VOR to VOR or INS with the 732, I would love to see the simplified FMS too (a la Alaska Airlines). I realize FMS plus TinMouse is borderline blasphemy.
I totally agree smile.png Any chance for something like that in the future?

Bob, are you in need of good, detailed pictures of the cockpit/panel area? Also would love to see the virtual refuel panel and copilot added some day.I might have asked about this a few years ago, but how about a aux fuel tank/gauge added? This is probably going to be hard as I don't know how you could fit the extra boost pumps and stuff on the current overhead config. Can't hurt to ask right?Thanks for the continued work on this amazing project. I actually came across some original Tinmouse downloads from years ago that I have saved. For those who don't know, this project was really just that, a project in the works. The overhead was missing alot of elements and the PDCS only gave the takeoff epr settings. Anyways, it has come along way. Nice job.Greg

Unless already created, a vc would be cool

Might pay to re-read the thread title Darren ;)

Cheers

Steve Hall

Any chance for updating the cockpit sounds

At this opportunity, could it be managed that the panel folder can be saved within the B737-200 aircraft folder instead of within fsfsconv? This would help keeping a clear folder structure.

Thanks

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg