Sign in to follow this  
Guest guex

Simflyers AFCAD2 files?

Guest tcable

I have not found any yet, and I have not had time ot make my own. Kind of amazing when working 2 jobs and maintianing a marriage :)Anybody know where i might find them?Tim

Guest guex

There is only one into the AVSIM library, for EGCC (Manchester).I think there will be an official release from Simflyers in the next future, like they did for FS2002.Be patient...

I'm just about done with SF KLAX. Look for the final version at http://afcad.projectai.com/very soon.Part of problem is that every single taxiway and runway and parking space must be moved manually, which is why it may be taking a little while. Plus lot of parking spaces and lot of airlines share gates. Luckily someone that knows LAX operations very well has been helping me out.Matt

Guest Andy_YXU

Made one for CYYZ Simflyers maybe they'll post it here on Avsim by Monday just uploaded it, the aircraft park all correctly and taxi where they are supposed to, except that some other then Air Canada, may be parking not where they would in real life, but correctly as far as visual is concern all gates match the numbers I plan to add some more details, but I decided to share my version for those who may not have time to do theirs, sure that Simflyers should release their new version, but I don't think I switch :) not the CYYZ.Change of parking assignments is peanuts most of the job was done as far as the taxiways concern.EDITED Aj Caramba I forgot to edit Taxi ways names Alpha, Bravo etc.. I deleted to re-draw oh well.. they still taxi OK, just may get some more info on taxi to active other then just Brave Delta as some without letters will be referred to as plain Taxiway... ooooppsMaybe will fix it later on, but those are jsut detail shouldn't bother normal traffic behaviorAndy

Matt has one at PAI. I have tried it but am having problems with the A/C alignment. See my post here at Avsim. Several others have had this problem but many others have not. Very strange! Regards, Bob.

Guest jkramer51

I put KMCO here at Avsim and also at Simflyers.John

I found out that it was my loading problem with the scenery. If I load from the Addon Scenery Simflyers KLAX the A/C are misaligned. If I load from the regular dropdown airport list all is OK. It was not a problem with the AFCAD it was my mistake in the method of loading. My hat's off to Matt for all his excellent help and a GREAT AFCAD. It ROCKS! All of the gates work flawlessly with any A/C and the Simflyers scenery and statics are great. Best regards to all, Bob.