Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr_T

NAV radio question for new POSKY 757 panel

Guest Dr_T

I have a question. When I try to set/change the NAV1 radio to capture an ILS approach with the new POSKY 757-200 panel (by L. Payne), the frequency does not change. I am assuming that the NAV1 radio is on the main panel, since it is not listed in the radio stack panel. When I click the mouse to change the frequency by + or -, it has no effect. How can I change the NAV1 radio frequency? This is a great panel. The features are amazing...but I would really like to use ILS when landing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.By the way, I am very grateful to those who have have devoted countless hours to provide quality products to the flight simming community FOR FREE. I am most grateful to those who provide paints, plans, afcads, flight dynamics, models, panels, sounds, and so forth that most closely simulate the "real thing." All of you deserve a great big THANKS!Take care,--Matt

Sorry for bringing up this old post, but I found some time to fly the 757 together with Lonny's panel and I have the same problem. The NAV1 is clickable but the frequency does not change.Any help would be fine.Thanks, Toby

Guest LonzoTWA

Hi Guys,As stated in the documentation, you need to change the radio section to look like this.[Radios]// Radio Type = availiable, standby frequency, has glide slopeAudio.1 = 1Com.1 = 1, 1Com.2 = 1, 1Nav.1 = 1, 0, 1Nav.2 = 1, 1, 0Adf.1 = 1Transponder.1 = 1Marker.1 = 1The one you are changing is Nav.1EnjoyLonny

Thanks Lonny. Now I found it in the doc. Sometimes one is just blind!Toby