Sign in to follow this  
Guest LonzoTWA

Lonny Pane 757 - Cabin Alt Alert Warning

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi All,I could use a little help if possible. I have only flown the POSKY 757 once with the Lonny Pane panel. I believe due to some experience with the PMDG 737NG I seemed to pretty much figure out how to take care of everything, except one thing. I get something like 'Cabin Alt Alert' red in color and a tone that keeps going off which understandably accompanies this. I tried to figure out what to do on the panel but didn't manage to. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? I take it I'm letting cabin pressure go down the tubes. Thought I saw an area on the panel to manage this but couldn't seem to do much there.Thanks,Jim

Guest LonzoTWA

Hi,Make sure your engine bleeds are on and the packs are on. These are located on the right side of the overhead. Lonny

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello Lonny,Ahhh, ok, thank you. That is probably what my problem is. I will try flying it again later tonight. Btw, are you Lonny Payne the man himself? :) If it is you I want to say that I'm sorry I mispelled your name in the thread title. :-dohThanks Again,Jim

Guest LonzoTWA

Yes, its me. Don't worry, at least you spelt my first name with a "y" on the end. :)I hope you enjoy the panel. I would really like to make a new 757 from the ground up as this was my first panel as a gauge designer. I am so busy with a commercial project that I just don't seem to have the time. I do plan on working on a new version in the future when I am finished with my Commercial projects and my MD-88.Lonny

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello Again,I want you to know that you current 757 panel is very nice and I am certain I will be enjoying it immensely. I also enjoy the Eaglesoft Hawker 400XP very very much! If I'm not mistaken you had a hand in it. I had a look at your web page yesterday and saw the MD-88 preview sceenshots. Looks excellent. :) I want to thank you again for responding personally to my question. I wish you the best of luck and enjoyment in your work.Take Care,Jimmy Richards

Guest LonzoTWA

Thanks for the kind words and yes I did the panel on the 400A. We are working the Citation X and it is going to have many more features and the avionics are already much more complex and itegrated than the 400A. If you like the 400A, then you will absolutly love the X.Have Fun.Lonny