Sign in to follow this  
jgrant66

Flightplan questions.

Guest Paragon

Not sure if it's the right forum, but here goes. In creating a flightplan for use with traffictools, do you have to enter a correct arrival and departure time for the second leg. See, I only have the arrival times for one airport, Gatwick, which is really the only one that I'm interested in. I know when the planes arrive at Gatwick and I know from where, but I don't know at what time they left the other airport.Also, can you enter a 48Hr or 72Hr cycle, some planes arrive 2-3 times a week and not every day or only once a week. Is there a way to specify a day for the planes to land, for example tuesday?

If you have Ttools, the accompanying documentation pretty well explains exactly how arrival/departure times are used. Regarding departure/arrival times at specific airports, have you gone to that airport's website and checked their online timetable? Compare flight numbers to get a feel for direct/non-stop type of flights to determine intermediate departure/arrival times. Also, go to the airline's website and check their schedules. Many of them have downloadable schedules either in .pdf format or that can be accessed online from your desktop. I have used these several times for creating my own schedules.Hope this helps.JayGee