Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

Do the older Georender sceneries work in FS9?

Guest bradley

I just bought Geo 6 and it's really nice. Do you think the older ones like Emma Field and Diamond Point will work in FS9?This stuff is really really good.

Guest farmer

They have updated 1,2 and 3 for FS9. Others to follow.

Guest bradley

Excellent.I think I'm gonna get 1 & 3 then!!

The scenery as is will work although there are some differences in the ground textures (FS2002 vs FS2004) so that blending in with the the surrounding is not perfect. And Fs2002 Georender active scenery does not work with FS2004. Emma Field does miss some objects which are closely tied to active scenery like the big hangar.I have all FS2002 Georender stuff in FS2004 and I update to FS2004 as updates for FS2004 becomes available. Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg