Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

Best Panel for the iDFG MD-11?

Guest FPSFREAK

I'm still trying to get the AC and your worried about the panel?? Lol :)Don't know of one but if you've managed to grab the plane what's wrong with the panel it comes with? Or does it not come with one?Bobby

Bit ahead of the game today, Eric! There are no MD-11 panels yet for FS2004 that I've found. Pasquale Rinaldi did a nice one for FS2002 but the one I usually fly with is the beauty by Staffan Ahlberg & Alain Capt (FS2002, v.2.2). Whether it'll work in FS2004 or not, remains to be seen. Give it five minutes, Eric!The iFDG aircraft aliases the 777. Some people make planes, some people make panels. Me, I just make hay.I bet you'll see a couple of new ones within a day or two!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Bill Grabowski's working on one, but it'll probably be a while yet. Go to www.fsnordic.net for screenshots.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest bjjones

>the one I usually fly with is the beauty by Staffan Ahlberg & Alain >Capt(FS2002, v.2.2). Whether it'll work in FS2004 or not, remains>to be seen.We were working closely with Alain and he was part of out Beta test team, he did make an update which optimized his panel for use on our aircraft in FS9, i'm not really sure though if he's made it available yet, you may want to have a look at his website.

Guest crashing_pilot

>Some people make planes,>some people make panels. Me, I just make hay.oww....i thought you just made mayhem ;-)but here's to you being an agricultural entrepeneur :-beerchug :-beerchug (i could not get myself to say peasant...that would be severely downgrading Mr CX ;-) )regardsEDIT:took out the Farmer :-)

Guest MEA707

What is Alain's website?Regards

Guest crashing_pilot

>What is Alain's website?>>Regardswww.acsoft.ch if i'm not mistaken.follow the "flightsimulator" link ;-)

Now now...I just wondered what panel people were using.Im patiently waiting on the Grabowski panel in due course.I have seen screen caps of it from time to time and thinkit will be well worth it!eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Tom"Making hay" in England means much as you say ... creating a little mayhem here and there, having fun. Perhaps even more than that, but this is a public forum. Mind you, it is a lot of fun in the hay. If you know a pleasant peasant.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest racartron

Okay, I give up. Where in the heck is the download button for this plane/panel?????I'm at the www,acsoft.ch site and looking at all the wonderful pics but can't read the language.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

There IS no download link. At present, Alain is only releasing the FS9 upgrade to those who write to him. But it seems he's working with iFDG on releasing a panel upgrade for the new aircraft, so otherwise wait on a little, I suppose.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Guest crashing_pilot

>Tom>>Mind you, it is a lot of fun in the hay. If you know a>pleasant peasant.> IF you know a pleasant peasant.... :-xxrotflmao i'm married to one she loves making hay in the hay[/b]ever wondered why i'm so happy?...there's your answer ;-)