Sign in to follow this  
kiwikat

Bugs List

This seems to be one of the cleaner Carenado releases. If you happen to find any bugs, post them here. It'd be nice to keep them all in one thread if possible.So far from one quick hop I've only noticed that the yaw damper switch is backwards. The hunt goes on though!

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

This seems to be one of the cleaner Carenado releases. If you happen to find any bugs, post them here. It'd be nice to keep them all in one thread if possible.So far from one quick hop I've only noticed that the yaw damper switch is backwards. The hunt goes on though!
The AP is shift-5, not shift-4 as in the docs.The AP popup needs fixing (see separate post).

Bert

Not sure this a "bug" but the numbers on the altimeter roll tapeare awfully small.. is this really like this in the real airplane?Edit: found a picture on the Aerosonic web-site.. this is a bug.

Bert

CDT - Two flights, two CTD within 5-10 minutes after startup, both g3d.dll.. All other aircraft no problem. I will keep testing. Other than that, great airplane.Kind regards,

I actually had a CTD too, I was switching views and when it went back into the VC the gauge textures wouldn't load and I got the little circle of death. Then it said FSX has stopped responding...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Third time lucky, great flight. The only real difference in applications between first 2 flights with CTD and third to Valhalla was that I did not start Active Sky. I hope that the two learn to mix well, because it would be hard to chose between them. Absolutely love this airplane!Kind regards,

My weather radar does only show the standby grid, test picture, or flight plan. I cannot get the cloud radar picture.Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Not sure this a "bug" but the numbers on the altimeter roll tapeare awfully small.. is this really like this in the real airplane?Edit: found a picture on the Aerosonic web-site.. this is a bug.
Could it be a different model?My linkJeff

Guest BeaverDriver
I've had 2 OOM CTDs so far. Will try again after dinnerI can't get the wheel chocks, pitot covers etc to display
What is "OOM" stand for Tom?

I've had 2 OOM CTDs so far. Will try again after dinnerI can't get the wheel chocks, pitot covers etc to display
Stephen AKA Spiritflyer has the same issue, He thinks it may be to do with Active sky for his situation@beaverdriver OOM is Out Of Memory.

Guest BeaverDriver
No, the numbers are smaller than they should be. I recertify those types frequently and the Hundreds digits are the same size as the rest. Probably just something that was hard to do in the programming of this gauge. It is a different model than the link you show from Aerosonic, but the digits are supposed to all be the same size. Not a big deal though, really.

Could it be a different model?My linkJeff
Darn, I'm sure you are right..This model does not show on the manufacturer's site - likely out of production.I may have to learn to "love" this unit... still wish they can enlarge the numbers a bitfor my old eyes :(

Bert

I can't get the wheel chocks, pitot covers etc to display
Battery and both alternater off and parking brake on?

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS