Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anarchi5t

B737 Replica Throttle Console

Guest cwra6

That's a pretty good price. Actual Boeing quadrants rigged for flight sim usually top out above $10,000 US.Colin

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All,Well, hump!...........I'm gonna get in a rage, I WANT ONE!!! Really looks great . . . good luck with it.Best,Clay

Guest Anarchi5t

Exactly its just the coolest thing Ive seen for flight simulator.Ive always wanted a big replica throttle of a huge jet especially a 737 I still cant belive I found one, But has anyone seen it before or know who makes it I wanna find more because if they can make somthing that detailed and cool I wonder what else they make :(and as Colin rightly says its so well priced you would be looking at least $6000 for a trashed 737-100/200 throttle never mind all the hassle to give it a usb connection.So anyone know anymore?CheersScott