Sign in to follow this  
jankees

V35 repaints

have you tried copying the texture.cfg file from another tiptank folder? They are sometimes different.If that doesn't work, I'll have to check with the texture I uploaded.
Jan, I tried using the texture.cfg from your own repaint, folder name 'texture.VH-ILT tip tanks' but no luck. The problem remains.However, in Abacus' FSRepaint software, everything looks fine as you can see below..Image017.jpgThank you again for your time.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Thats it Jan, the new texture works perfectly ! Thanks so much for your time and effort in helping - it really is appreciated.:(Image016-1.jpgBy the way Jan, next time you have the V35 Tip Tanks loaded up, pan round it at night with the nav lights on. Do you see a problem with the port (red) wing tip light visibility as you move round from the front ? Just curious to know..it affects all the tip tank models.Anyway, thanks again for your help. :(

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

a requested paint:FX11516.jpgFX11523.jpg

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

I was wondering if you could change the tail number of the OO-LOV textures ( the first one you posted ) to N162AZ. If possible the tail number should be the same color. Thanks!

two more paints that are now available on OZx:FX13852.jpgFX13883.jpg

I just installed your JK_N1324Z and D-EHEX repaints and I got some very strange problems with them.The windows are blacked out on both textures and I cannot get the plane to start using my normal proceedures. The only way the plane will start is using CTRL E. The default Carenado textures work no problems.I copied these files "Bonanza_WindowsA, Bonanza_WindowsB and CarenadoF33plexiglass` from one of the default Carenado texture folders to your texture folder and it cleared up the windows, but still no help to the engines starting.

Hello Jankees & Folks,Thanks for sharing your repaints, 24Z & 3JK are superb.Would you create some C registered V35 ?Thanks again.Cheers.

Yankeeromeo.....I could change the reg number for you if Jan says that is ok to do so.  I have changed several of Jan' excellent repaints to the N registration I had when I soloed in '85.  I have never uploaded these as I cannot take credit for the excellent repaints.  However, if Jan say's its ok...I could change the registration and send to you.  Jan......what do you think?   Yankeeromeo......PM me with your email and if Jan says its ok I can work on the reg change. Just let me know the aircraft you would like with the new reg and if you have a personal reg number you would like.....include that also.Cheers,Gmac

I just installed your JK_N1324Z and D-EHEX repaints and I got some very strange problems with them.The windows are blacked out on both textures and I cannot get the plane to start using my normal proceedures. The only way the plane will start is using CTRL E. The default Carenado textures work no problems.I copied these files "Bonanza_WindowsA, Bonanza_WindowsB and CarenadoF33plexiglass` from one of the default Carenado texture folders to your texture folder and it cleared up the windows, but still no help to the engines starting.
Mark,this is completely new to me. I do not understand how some textures can prevent a plane from starting?I can only say the everything worked fine on my end, and that you are the first to report this problem. Maybe something went wrong in the 'aircraft.cfg'? Other than that, I have no idea, sorry.Yankeeromeo, I did a CF V35, just a few post above. That is Canadian too I thought?Or are you looking for a specific paint?GmacYou can do whatever you want with my paints, though if you upload them anywhere, I'd appreciate at least some credit. Unless you make something awful of them of course....But if you just send them to YR, go ahead.Gmac

Mark,this is completely new to me. I do not understand how some textures can prevent a plane from starting?I can only say the everything worked fine on my end, and that you are the first to report this problem. Maybe something went wrong in the 'aircraft.cfg'? Other than that, I have no idea, sorry.Yankeeromeo, I did a CF V35, just a few post above. That is Canadian too I thought?Or are you looking for a specific paint?GmacYou can do whatever you want with my paints, though if you upload them anywhere, I'd appreciate at least some credit. Unless you make something awful of them of course....But if you just send them to YR, go ahead.Gmac
Thanks, I figured it out. I downloaded the optional patch for the Bonanza and it makes a change to the "sim" line in the cfg. I changed the sim line in your paint cfg's and now everything works. I would suspect anybody else using the patch will have the same problem.

Hello Folks,@Jankees; yes, i saw your CF V35 repaint but i'm searching without luck, can't find.@Gmac; with pleasure, i pm you.Thanks guys for sharing and for your support.Cheers.

@Jankees; yes, i saw your CF V35 repaint but i'm searching without luck, can't find.
indeed, it seems to have gone AWOL from OZX, with a few other paints. Probably lost in a recent server move. they warned this could happen.I'll see if I can reupload it, OK?