Sign in to follow this  
jankees

V35 repaints

Jan,I installed your VH-SQE V35 repaint, great work!! But at the side of the fuselage the type plate mentions F33A instead of V35B. Maybe a fault by Carenado themselves but still.....Cheers
yes, it's in the carenado textures, I noticed it recently. Turns out that nearly every one of my paints show the F33 badge. I was silently hoping no one would notice...you want an update?@ davenicoll: I can re-register it to anything I want, but why should I? And should I leave the flags on or not?

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

yes, it's in the carenado textures, I noticed it recently. Turns out that nearly every one of my paints show the F33 badge. I was silently hoping no one would notice...you want an update?
Geen probleem Jan Kees!! No biggie, I'd changed it myself. Great repaint, my favorite.Cheers.

@ davenicoll: I can re-register it to anything I want, but why should I? And should I leave the flags on or not?
Ruby is my lovely grandaughter...Can you leave the flags off or put a Union Jack in their place please.I understand if you don't want to do it.Dave

Ruby is my lovely grandaughter...Can you leave the flags off or put a Union Jack in their place please.I understand if you don't want to do it.Dave
here you go: https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2pIRE9rQXBYSHp2Wmc9PQhappy flying, and give my love to your graddaughter

Guest cbcfly

Jan,Any chance you'd have the time to make a repaint of my personal aircraft? It's pretty similar to the standard scheme, with a little bit of difference on the tail, and wing leading edges.Thanks,Brian

shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I could do with one or two pictures showing the colors in a better light...now they are a bit (too) dark.Do you have any other pics?

shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I could do with one or two pictures showing the colors in a better light...now they are a bit (too) dark.Do you have any other pics?
Wow Jankees.. awesome work!

Your repaints are really superb. I have all of them for the v-35 I believe. I am having trouble with the D-EHEX not displaying right. The aircraft looks like it is in pieces and drops off to the left and crashes. Only paint that does this.

I bought the V35B this afternoon, so its great to see these repaints.Jankees, is it possible for you to do a plain white tip-tank one, so that us lesser mortals can add some of our own markings to it ? It would be very much appreciated if possible. :(

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I've just uploaded an all white wing texture with tip tanks to the library at Sim-outhouse, so you could that a try?As for N61GM, I'll see if I can do that later this month, but things are a bit hectic currently.One question though, about the colors: believe it or not, but I'm really rather colorblind. I usually lift the colors of pictures that I have, but the pics above all show the aircraft from the shadow side, so the colors will be too dark (apart from the fact that I have no idea what these colours are).The layout will not be a problem, but if you want the colours to be right, I'll need a shot from the sunny side so to speak..I have not been able to find any pics on the net, but if it's your own aircraft, a clear pic shouldn't be too difficult I hope?

I've just uploaded an all white wing texture with tip tanks to the library at Sim-outhouse, so you could that a try?
Downloaded it. Thanks a lot Jankees, very much appreciated. I'll be grabbing some of these other repaints for the V too. :(

Jan, I hope you can help me a little further. I am trying to get to the basic white tip tank aircraft, and this is what I am seeing:Image010-2.jpgHere is what I have done as far as files and folders are concerned.attachment.php?attachmentid=40274&stc=1Red Arrow: thats the extracted .bmp you gave us, renamed as CARexterior_E4.bmpBlue Arrow: the original CARExterior_E4.bmpGreen Arrow: shows that I have copied the texture.BASE folder from Carenado BONANZA V35B folder into the Carenado BONANZA V35B TIP TANKS folderHere is the relevant portion of the aircraft.cfg //*********************************************************// CARENADO NEW BONANZA V35B TIP TANKS FSX// Copyright © Carenado 2010 - All Rights Reserved//*********************************************************[fltsim.0]title=BONANZA V35B TIP TANK ORANGE BLACKsim=Carenado_V35model=panel=sound=texture=ORANGEBLACKkb_checklists=V35BONANZA_CHECKkb_reference=V35BONANZA_REFatc_id=N829Kui_manufacturer="Carenado"ui_type=BONANZA V35Bui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"ui_createdby="Carenado"ui_variation=TIP TANK ORANGE BLACKdescription="Bonanza V35B Tip Tank Carenado"atc_heavy=0atc_airline=atc_flight_number=atc_id_color=0000000000visual_damage=1ui_thumbnailfile=thumbnail0.jpg[fltsim.1]title=BONANZA V35B TIP TANK CHROMEsim=Carenado_V35model=panel=sound=texture=CHROMEkb_checklists=V35BONANZA_CHECKkb_reference=V35BONANZA_REFatc_id=N295Kui_manufacturer="Carenado"ui_type=BONANZA V35Bui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"ui_createdby="Carenado"ui_variation=TIP TANK CHROMEdescription="Bonanza V35B Tip Tank Carenado"atc_heavy=0atc_airline=atc_flight_number=atc_id_color=0000000000visual_damage=1ui_thumbnailfile=thumbnail1.jpg[fltsim.2]title=BONANZA V35B Tip Tank WHITEsim=Carenado_V35model=panel=sound=texture=WHITEkb_checklists=V35BONANZA_CHECKkb_reference=V35BONANZA_REFatc_id=ui_manufacturer="Carenado"ui_type=BONANZA V35Bui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"ui_createdby="Carenado"ui_variation=TIP TANK WHITEdescription="Bonanza V35B Tip Tank Carenado"atc_heavy=0atc_airline=atc_flight_number=atc_id_color=0000000000visual_damage=1ui_thumbnailfile=thumbnail0.jpgAnything strike you as wrong in what you see ? At the moment I'm just trying to get to the stock all-white aircraft before doing any repainting. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide

have you tried copying the texture.cfg file from another tiptank folder? They are sometimes different.If that doesn't work, I'll have to check with the texture I uploaded.