Sign in to follow this  
darem

THIS changed FSX for me

Can anyone tell me if ideal flight creates and enters flight plans into the pmdg 737ngx ??. Or do i have to manually enter the waypoints and approaches etc??Thanks

Can anyone tell me if ideal flight creates and enters flight plans into the pmdg 737ngx ??. Or do i have to manually enter the waypoints and approaches etc??
Steve wrote following feedback to this question:".RTE file automation is planned but unfortunately other stuff has taken priority so far."BTW. I just bought a license :-)McDan out Edited by McDaniel

Steve wrote following feedback to this question:".RTE file automation is planned but unfortunately other stuff has taken priority so far."BTW. I just bought a license :-)McDan out
Ok so ideal flight will create a flight plan that i have to input manually into the fmc ??

Ok so ideal flight will create a flight plan that i have to input manually into the fmc ??
Jep until now yes, it takes 1-3 Minutes for me to do it....easy. :-)Just try the trial and see for yourself.McDan out

Damn this add-on is sweet...What I love most:-I love the complete randomness of getting a random flight plan (that I usually wouldn't fly otherwise) that takes me over beautiful scenery that otherwise I would never see :-)- I love that ILS frequencies are auto-tuned for the most likely runway at the destination airport. No more looking up ILS frequencies on approach. Not that that was a huge deal, but....-i LOVE the fast forward feature... normal FSX time acceleration always crashed most of my add-on planes. This never crashes. When you are pressed for time because you start a flight at 10p and you have to work in the morning, this is a God-send.-i love the aircraft selection mechanism. It is so much faster and more logical to select from drop downs. Additionally I like that it filters aircraft based on your selected airports and what aircraft they can handle.-i love the automatic fuel management. This has always been touch and go in fsx. I use a fuel website, but it doesn't have every aircraft; this does it automatically. So far, it seems highly accurate.-i LOVE that I can setup a flight in about 30 seconds.All in all, this is definitely a winner.

Edited by gtrbarbarian