Sign in to follow this  
Guest UweR

Flight1 dreamfleet 737-400

Guest Marli

Does anyone know when the flight1 dreamfleet 737-400 for FS2004 will be coming out??

Guest Navajo

The Dreamfleet new project package for the 737-400 & 737-200 was canceled because theres a merge using DF 737-400 panel with 737-400 FFXJose NavarroYV

Guest Franken

Nope, the DF737 / FFX merge is just a temporary thing (a very good thing) provided by Peter McLeland until Dreamfleet release their new 737 for FS9. Why do you claim that it's cancelled when nothing on DF's web site says it is so?

Guest jase439

I would not give much credibility to this claim. I have heard nothing of the sorts of DF canning their 737 plans. I don't think it's high on their radar at the moment, however.

Guest UweR

by continuing to read you agree to give this an unbiased consideration! :-)There are a few options available if you don

Guest PHLMercenary

Where is the merge available??

Guest Dennis_F4i

I think the link is: www.reality-xp.com

Hi Uwe,Nice!!!Is that the Jetline 4 package you have in picture 1? And is that package compatible with the DF 737 FMC?Fly safe, :-waveStaffan AhlbergSweden/Stockholm/ESSA

Staffan

Guest JoeW

>The comment above concerning the cancellation of our 732/734>product is FALSE. I have no idea where the author of it got>his information, but it could not be further from the truth.>>Regards,>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...RUM_LOUF_A2.jpg>What about an update on the Cessna 177 Cardinal, The Knoxville flyer?I would really like to install this in FS9.. Great plane, but the sound is terrible in FS9.Joe W

I bought the Dreamfleet 737-400 shortly before FS2004 came out and was somewhat "peeved" when it appeared there was no update planned.Bought the PMDG Boeing 737NG last week and will never look back!Fantastic looking exterior and multiple main panel views and VC'sAccurate and working "everything"Smoothest autopilot I have ever encounteredLoads of free quality repaintsReally is "as real as it gets"Worth a look.RegardsAdam

Guest UweR

Hi Staffan, it is indeed the Jet Line 4 in the first picture, Jet Line 2 in the following. The EFIS will not display the route of the FMC, it has to be tricked in doing so by loading the same flightplan in FS9 and FMC. FSBuild and FSNavigator plans work well for example.Best, Uwe