Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

walfob

Voice and Engine Sound Corruption in FS2 Crew

Can anybody help with a problem I've recently been encountering with the sounds when flying PMDG 747 FSX and FS2 Crew. I can be well into a flight when all of a sudden the engine noise and FS2 Crew voices corrupt and become unintelligible. The same happens with the ATC voices as well. It usually happens if I change a view from say 2D to virtual cockpit, or to/from outside views. It's got to the stage where I stay in 2D cockpit and don't change viewpoint.The flight isn't affected it's just that I can't hear any voices. It's really annoying especially when I've programmed a long cross ocean flight and have to start all over again, or continue without sound.Any ideas how to fix.ThanksBernard

Can anybody help with a problem I've recently been encountering with the sounds when flying PMDG 747 FSX and FS2 Crew. I can be well into a flight when all of a sudden the engine noise and FS2 Crew voices corrupt and become unintelligible. The same happens with the ATC voices as well. It usually happens if I change a view from say 2D to virtual cockpit, or to/from outside views. It's got to the stage where I stay in 2D cockpit and don't change viewpoint.The flight isn't affected it's just that I can't hear any voices. It's really annoying especially when I've programmed a long cross ocean flight and have to start all over again, or continue without sound.Any ideas how to fix.ThanksBernard
Hi Bernard,Hard to say. Try updating your audio drivers.Best,