Sign in to follow this  
PierreFSX

Compatibility between RC4 and Real Env Xtreme

Hi,I am looking to buy a weather generator and I was wondering if anyone is using Real Environment Xtrem V2 with RC4. Any issues that I should be aware or any recommandation would be very much appreciated. I am running RC4 with WideFS. ThanksPierre Nantel

Pierre Nantel
Asus Prime Z490-A | Intel I9-10900K  | 32 Gb Corsair 2666Mhz DDR4 | 2XSamsung 960 M.2 SSD | Asus GF GTX 1080 ti turbo 11 GB | Win 10 | Prepar3D 5.3 HF1 | AS/ASCA | EFB 2 | PF3 | MCE | PMDG 747-777 |  Twin Otter | Q400 | Aerosoft Airbus series

Hi,I am looking to buy a weather generator and I was wondering if anyone is using Real Environment Xtrem V2 with RC4. Any issues that I should be aware or any recommandation would be very much appreciated. I am running RC4 with WideFS. ThanksPierre Nantel
as long as generated weather is able to be read by fsuipc, rc will be able to read the weather. unpredictable results will occur if the weather generator changes the barometric pressue 2 inches in 1 second, or wind changes directions 180 degrees in 1 second. iow, if the weather is realistic, should work finejd

Thanks for the quick reply JD, I will investigate but I think the generated weather is able to be read by fsuipc. Pierre

Pierre Nantel
Asus Prime Z490-A | Intel I9-10900K  | 32 Gb Corsair 2666Mhz DDR4 | 2XSamsung 960 M.2 SSD | Asus GF GTX 1080 ti turbo 11 GB | Win 10 | Prepar3D 5.3 HF1 | AS/ASCA | EFB 2 | PF3 | MCE | PMDG 747-777 |  Twin Otter | Q400 | Aerosoft Airbus series

Thanks for the quick reply JD, I will investigate but I think the generated weather is able to be read by fsuipc. Pierre
Hi PierreI'm using RC with REX2 Overdrive, and have only one minor problem with them working together. On some cases I've seen small differences in barometric perssure when comparing RC ATIS with the value on the FSX map while checking ATIS enroute, but other than that it works great. Kind regardsMicke

Thank you Micke, I will go ahead and procure it, I just wanted to make sure it was ok with RC4. I do not thing I could got back to the default FSX ATC.Pierre

Pierre Nantel