Sign in to follow this  
MartinSelknas

Cockpit not loaded when load a previous saved RCD

Hi Has anyone else experinced when loading a prev.RCD file that the cockpit does not open as well and is not able to get it back on screen?? I use the PMDG 747 and have tried several times now to safe a flight both in the default fsx, pmdg panel save, and via the hotkey used by RC4,3, and where the cockpit usely is there is nothing, and not reapering when chosing the cockpitview in view options.... Any good advice are more then welcome. Thanx Martin

Hi Has anyone else experinced when loading a prev.RCD file that the cockpit does not open as well and is not able to get it back on screen?? I use the PMDG 747 and have tried several times now to safe a flight both in the default fsx, pmdg panel save, and via the hotkey used by RC4,3, and where the cockpit usely is there is nothing, and not reapering when chosing the cockpitview in view options.... Any good advice are more then welcome. Thanx Martin
rc can't load any non-ms planes' cockpits. i think there is a way to do it, but i'm not a pmdg user, so i have no first hand experiencejd

rc can't load any non-ms planes' cockpits. i think there is a way to do it, but i'm not a pmdg user, so i have no first hand experiencejd
Wll that explains it, thanx for that....