Sign in to follow this  
Skybus2000

B777 PSS Sounds

HiI am looking for some further help with regards to PSS B777 A/C FS9, if you notice that when doing a flight and you approach TOD it just says on the EICAS "FMC MESSAGE" and during descent it says if you are going to fast "DRAG REQUIRED" is there a way to assisgn this following chime to FMC http://www.free-ringtones.cc/ringtones/B777%20Chime/27740Also is there way of assigning specific sounds to specific Buttons, for Eg, The Air Condition Sould works directly with the PACKS etc.Such a shame if this is not possible as its quite a nice A/C.Thank you.

You can edit the existing sounds which are built into the PSS B777 gauge, but that is probably not what you are looking for. I would also like to add more and specific sounds but haven't found a way thus far.

Is there a sound for those warnings by default? I don't recall having hear one, but if there is then you can simply replace the gauge sound. If there isn't then there's no way to add one.

Unfortunately no default sound.However there is the default Seatbelt/No Smoke sign, maybe I can replace that sound with the chime, but again I cannot find the sound files for the Pax/No Smoke Signs?