Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Professional Flight Planner X

Hi Andre,I am an avid online flyer and sent an email to Christian asking if it would be possible to incorporate the VATSIM flightplan that has to be filed into the new program as all of the relevant info can be complied and ready to upload from the PFPX FP page. I also posted in the VATSIM forum where I would like to establish a consensus among the users of VATSIM and let the board decide if they would like to go ahead and work with the developers of PFPX to make the VATSIM FP available to them as the program is still in development.

\Robert Hamlich/

Looks amazing.Any TOPCAT user knows it's an absolute essential if you're really trying to get accurate load and performance information for complex and heavy paywares.Having a flight planner from the same guys...can't wait.

Really what I've been looking for. How realistic will the auto routes be? And can you easily add pacots and nat tracks?

Really what I've been looking for. How realistic will the auto routes be? And can you easily add pacots and nat tracks?
We'll have to wait and see at the moment.

\Robert Hamlich/

Great news, I received an email response from Christian today, very exciting development I must say.

Dear Mr. Halmich,We are indeed planning an interface to file IVAO/VATSIM plans directly from within PFPX.For the navdata updates: We have a converter to convert standard ARINC-424 files into PFPX format.We are not yet in contact with Navigraph, but as soon as the final database specifications are completed, we will do so.P.S.: We recently updated our homepage with some new screenshots. Take a look at http://www.pfpx.comBest regards,Christian Grillsupport@topcatsim.com

\Robert Hamlich/

Looks sensational! Look forward to purchasing your product... it will couple nicely with the soon to be released PMDG 737NGX.