Sign in to follow this  
RogerPotie

www.simmarket.com

Guest DonaldS

Has anybody here dealt with www.simmarket.com?I purchased FSNavigator there earlier today (11:00 AM CDT - 11/03/2003) and the page said that I would be sent a registration key via e-mail, but so far, nothing.How did your transaction go, if you've dealt with them, for any sim stuff?Thanks,DonaldS

Guest Hammer

Hey Friend:I purchased through them some time ago an received a quick response.Hammer

I've made many purchases through them and never had a problem. Some products require the author to send a product key manually. I purchased fsnav so long ago, I don't remember if this was the case or not.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

There roughly six hours ahead of you, so it was probably near the end of their business day, late if manual processing was required. I have purchased some items from them without any problems.

Guest danowat

Hi,I have used Simmarket alot, and have always found their service to be very good.If you check the download details page in the "your account" section you should find your key in there.Dan.

Don,I bought the same product after the 20 trial sessions last week. I got theregistration key the next day.Roger

Roger

See my specs in my profile

Guest LLgaz

The only time I had a delay was that time when I purchased one of Simflyers airports...can't remember which one. I had to keep emailing them to get them to send me the key. Turned out to be Simflyer's fault for being tardy. In my other 10 or so purchases with them over the years, I've never had a problem.

Guest flying_pilot

I purchased FSUIPC, and they have quick response (less than 2 hours), great service I think.

Guest DonaldS

Yesterday, November 3, 2003, I used their "Trouble Tickets" page to advise simmarket-com that I had not received the registration key by e-mail as they said I would. Someone answered on that page by saying that they had sent the key to my e-mail address. Nope, it wasn't at the email address no matter what they said. Someone at simmarket-com then posted a reply giving me the registration key on the "Trouble Tickets" page, which I used and I am now running the registered version of FSNavigator.As of November 4, 2003, well beyond the promised 24 hours, I still haven't received the key at my Email address. There is a problem here somewwhere and because of that I am extremely hesitant to order anything else from them. Someone will probably say that simmarket-com sent the key to my Email address and maybe it is being filtered there. Okay, fine, but to my way of thinking, if they state that a person will receive the key within 24 hours then the person should receive the key within 24 hours. Not... "You will receive the key within 24 hours unless something comes up that would prevent you from getting the key within 24 hours" Please understand I am _not_ saying that simmarket-com is bad or untrustworthy. Not at all. I'm sure they are a good and honest service. I am just saying that thus far I have had a bad buying experience with them and if anyone else posts a question about them here on AVSIM, I will be obliged to relate my purchase experience.DonaldS

If they say they sent it I'm sure they did.Most likely you have a spamfilter somewhere that's blocking the domain (probably a block on *market* or something similar) either on your PC or your ISPs mailserver.

>Okay, fine, but to my way of thinking, if they state that a person >will receive the key within 24 hours then the person should receive >the key within 24 hours. Not... "You will receive the key within 24 >hours unless something comes up that would prevent you from getting >the key within 24 hours" I really don't see how they can do any better than that.You have to allow for some circumstances beyond their control, that through no fault of their own they were unable to send you a reg key.I mean servers do go down from time to time, not to mention other things that effect the ability to send and recieve email.They key here is what they did when it became clear you had not recieved a reg key. Did they insist you have it already, and not do anything else ? Or did they find another way to get that reg key to you ?They did eveything right, I really don't see the problem.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

I've had great service from them. You can't really blame them if your ISP provider is not passing on the message they sent, assuming that is the problem.Tony

Guest DonaldS

>They key here is what they did when it became clear you had>not recieved a reg key. Did they insist you have it already,>and not do anything else ? Or did they find another way to get>that reg key to you ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I guess you're right.DonaldS