Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

Something's in the air...

nothing came close to the Realair Duke. Cant wait for this.!Try all the new twins and found myself always comming back to the duke. It just had "quality" written all over it from day one.This is "class"

nothing came close to the Realair Duke. Cant wait for this.!Try all the new twins and found myself always comming back to the duke. It just had "quality" written all over it from day one.
totally agree

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Out of all my GA aircraft, the Real Air is at the top of the quality food chain. Those guys do excellent work. Can't wait for the turbine Duke!

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Really looking forward to this one - hoping it comes soon !!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

WOW,What Great News,Those screens look Excellent!!! I've been passing on a lot Quality payware as of late,but this cetainly won't be one of them!!! Can't wait to SCREAM around Orbx PNW with this baby!!!Big%20Grin.gif THX for the News!

GREAT news!CC ready. rolleyes.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Been waiting for this even before it was announced, with people begging RealAir to go for it on this forum. I have really relished the Duke ever since I bought it. My debit card is ready too.Just a question for Rob or Sean if they are reading this. Has fps performance been optimised in the Turbine Duke compared to the original Duke? v1.5 improved matters but my (rather ancient) Core 2 Duo struggles at times with it.Regardless, can't wait for this to be released!

Excellent!This shot just screams SEXXXY!!Untitled-51.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Man some of those cockpit shots are Hottttt! Better than a pretty woman at a Corvette show!! Clear!!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Been waiting for this even before it was announced, with people begging RealAir to go for it on this forum. I have really relished the Duke ever since I bought it. My debit card is ready too.Just a question for Rob or Sean if they are reading this. Has fps performance been optimised in the Turbine Duke compared to the original Duke? v1.5 improved matters but my (rather ancient) Core 2 Duo struggles at times with it.Regardless, can't wait for this to be released!
Hi Hitchhiker,We can't promise stella performance on a Dual Core but as with the piston version we will be offering a slightly lower res optional model and mipmapped textures for slow computers. There is only so much optimising that can be done, and to be fair to users who by now are in the majority with pretty fast systems, we want to take advantage of the crisp textures and modelling the previous Duke had. On my system which is by no means top notch frame rates are very good in both spot and VC, but I'm quite careful about not using too much traffic or other system hogs. The turbo prop Duke will not be any slower on frame rates than the piston version.All the best,Rob Young - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page