Sign in to follow this  
pellebus

Carenado C340 FPS and textureproblems...

Hi.I wonder if there is any way to change the HD textures that comes in the beautiful Carenado C340 into "normal" textures?Because I think that must be the reason why I get "strutters" and not that good FPS as I get in lets say the Seneca... (or could it be something else that gives me "strutters"/FPS that goes up and down...)Is there a way to do that? Change the texture sets?I know it sounds crazy, but i like the "normal" textures better, or better words, I think my computer does...Best RegardsPer

Yes it can be done.I have successfully up scaled and down scaled textures in the past. See Carenado 208 downscaling post how to do it.In some cases it has been reported that it does not really make a difference. On my friends machine it does make a difference. So it seem to all depend how old your machine is.I have not yet done the C340 as my friend do not own the C340 yet and I am comfortable with currect textures.My linkI will do one set however this weekend when I have a bit more time as I had a request from a fellow flightsimmer also. You welcome to do it yourself or wait a week and test my set before embarking on changing the rest.