Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

EGPWS for the 747

Captains!After a day of work I've finally compiled a bunch of sounds from the new call out system on Boeing.I originally sought for a complete package on the webs but only found pieces, so I had to rework them all. Some were too quiet, some had too much noise, etc etc.. If you guys like it, I'll upload it on avsim :)

Thoughts? :D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Damn nice landing!sounds are cool too
Thanks!It was all about the sounds though :(:D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Sounds good! Looking forward to the download link! Unfortunately I haven't flown the Queen for a while now. What exactly are the differences compared to the default PMDG sounds?

Sounds good! Looking forward to the download link! Unfortunately I haven't flown the Queen for a while now. What exactly are the differences compared to the default PMDG sounds?
PMDG installs its custom files in to FSX/ Sounds/ PMDG.In that folder, you will find the folders 747400, GPWS and TCAS (you'll find more if you have other PMDG aircraft installed.)I changed the entirety of the the GPWS folder with the new callouts and swapped the bank angle files in the 747400 folder.There aren't much differences besides the fact that it sounds much more human.Here is an older landing video of mine with the old callouts:

I should have this ready for release this weekend :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

File was uploaded a few hours ago, it should show up soon enough.Have fun guys!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

What is the file called?
File hasn't appeared yet, I'll show the direct link asap :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Wow already 100 downloads, I see you guys really like it!:D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Looking forward to trying your sounds out — many thnks indeed, er, loan92!(Sorry not to be able to thank you by your real name). :( Cheers,Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Looking forward to trying your sounds out — many thnks indeed, er, loan92!(Sorry not to be able to thank you by your real name). :( Cheers,Brian
Name is in signature, Ioan Blidariu, look closer :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png