Sign in to follow this  
ModelTrainGuy

No anti-aliasing in windowed mode (ATI)

Pls. share..
This is how I fix itDownload these 4 .dll (which is actually from the older ATI 10.7 CCC ) and extract it to the FS9 directory.That's all :D Rep if it works for you ;)

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Pls. share..
I downgraded my drivers from Cat 10.12 to 10.4
This is how I fix itDownload these 4 .dll (which is actually from the older ATI 10.7 CCC ) and extract it to the FS9 directory.That's all :D Rep if it works for you ;)
What four .dll?

I downgraded my drivers from Cat 10.12 to 10.4 What four .dll?
Oh ah oops my bad,I forgot I put all of them in the file rar. Sry my bad :)By using this way you can use the latest ATI driver without having to downgrade :)

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

UPDATE: Forget what I said earlier I managed to get AA working in windowed mode with the latest Catalyst version (10.12) either disable Windows Aero or right click on the FS2004 icon go to compatibility and tick "Disable desktop composition"

UPDATE: Forget what I said earlier I managed to get AA working in windowed mode with the latest Catalyst version (10.12) either disable Windows Aero or right click on the FS2004 icon go to compatibility and tick "Disable desktop composition"
Thank you very much.Thor H. Paulsen

Thor H