Sign in to follow this  
Chris Zubris

Small Question Thanks....

Sirs: I recently Installed 747-400 into FS2004,(I have had FSX version for years) and found I like FS2004 better. Now i'm faced with a small problem. I can't seem to be able to Uninstall my Liveries in the regular manner (Control Panel / Uninstall a program.) The liveries remain in my Downloads folder. Question "How do I uninstall them". Thank You.........

Sirs: I recently Installed 747-400 into FS2004,(I have had FSX version for years) and found I like FS2004 better. Now i'm faced with a small problem. I can't seem to be able to Uninstall my Liveries in the regular manner (Control Panel / Uninstall a program.) The liveries remain in my Downloads folder. Question "How do I uninstall them". Thank You.........
Hi!Which 747-400 did you install to FS2004 - the PMDG version or some other payware or freeware?BillWindows XP Pro SP2; Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0Ghz CPU; Arctic Cool 7Pro; ASUS P5N-E-SLI Motherboard;4GB Corsair 800Mhz DDR2 RAM; 768MB nVidia GeForce 8800GTX Dual VGA Graphics card;2x 500GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive; 650W (2 x 12V) PSU; 2 x 1000GB + 1 x 150GB Western Digital External Hard Drive; CH Pro Yoke and PedalsAll helping to power 284GB of fs9!

Sirs (Bill): The PMDG 747-400 (FS2004 Expansion) the liveries are not in "Uninstall a program". Their in my Downloads file for some reason. How do I uninstall them. I forgot to turn off my Firewall and Reboot when I installed, Now I'm haveing a sound problem. A reinstall should solve..... Thank You Sir.....

Sirs (Bill): The PMDG 747-400 (FS2004 Expansion) the liveries are not in "Uninstall a program". Their in my Downloads file for some reason. How do I uninstall them. I forgot to turn off my Firewall and Reboot when I installed, Now I'm haveing a sound problem. A reinstall should solve..... Thank You Sir.....
Hello again!I think the liveries should have been uninstalled before you uninstalled the aircraft, but now the livery installer and registry regards the liveries as still being installed! I think the only solution might be for you to manually delete the liveries from your download file (you will need different livery downloads for FS2004 anyway - the FSX liveries may not work), uninstall the aircraft again and reinstall it. Then download the FS2004 liveries that you want and use the livery installer to install them.Hope this helps,Bill

Thank You for the reply Sir (Bill), First I havent uninstalled the Aircraft, I have not even uninstalled the Liveries (which is what I'm trying to do.) Are you saying uninstall the Aircraft then do the liveries Manually, Just delete them ??? I'm a little mixed up here. Sorry to bother you and Thank You.