Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

Rob Richardson's Scottish Aviation Twin Pioneer for FSX

Has anyone here downloaded this very attractive looking aircraft?I've got a problem with the panel - neither the altimeter or slip ball works:( I had a look at the panel.cfg and it appears to be looking for a file called F18Hud! (or similar). I don't have this file as far as I can see (I did a search in my FSX folder).I've tried registering with the Britsim forum but haven't been able to (looks like a script problem on their website).I'd really like to get this wonderful addon fixed - the "Twin Pin" is a fantastic STOL transport.Any help would be appreciated!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

The F18Hud! is part of the FSX Acceleration package.Regards, Mike Mann

Hi, I´ve also downloaded this beautriful, but for me unknown airplane and till yet any gauge works correct. The only issue I have is that is looses speed very fast, if you don´t give 70% power all the time, so landing with engines on idle isn´t possible. Maybe this is a FDE issue or it´s the real behaviour, I dunno.

The F18Hud! is part of the FSX Acceleration package.Regards, Mike Mann
BTW: I´m not using acceleration and it works correct.

Thanks for your replies.I don't have the acceleration package - just FSX SP2. I found some some alternative F18HUD textures on another sim site so have downloaded them will try and install tonight.Odd that the last poster has no issues with his panel and also does not have the acceleration package!Re speeds - I also noticed how quickly it drops to stall without copious amounts of power. Will cross reference with handling notes I have found and post back.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg