Sign in to follow this  
patcal

PSS/Qualitywings merge

Greetings,I have merged the PSS Panel & Qualitywings B757 model & liveries according to the instructions I found in the Avsim library. It works pretty well. The problems are that I get no takeoff callouts, no altitude alert callout (light on altimeter comes on) but I get double callouts on approach. I am using the QW sound folders. This is a FS9 with WinXP SP3. Any thoughts? Thanks.Pat

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Nobody?? Help!!

Pat Callaghan
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Nobody?? Help!!
At a guess I would say that the PSS instruments aren't calling the sounds in the QW folder because they don't have the same names as the PSS equivalents. I have no idea why you are getting double call outs on approach unless the gauge itself contains those sounds and the QW sounds have the same names.DJ

At a guess I would say that the PSS instruments aren't calling the sounds in the QW folder because they don't have the same names as the PSS equivalents. I have no idea why you are getting double call outs on approach unless the gauge itself contains those sounds and the QW sounds have the same names.DJ
Thanks for the reply. I believe your right. I have the sounds from the QW sound folder but panel is calling sounds from the QW main folder. I do not know anything about getting panels to use different sounds. Oh well! It was worth a shot. Thanks again.Pat

Pat Callaghan
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit