Sign in to follow this  
XMAN

HSI unreadable at normal zooms

needs a popup, i must be the only one who flies by VOR , also cant hear engines when throttle is reuced to idle in the VC , this 340 release seems harder on my computer than prior Carenado aircraft

I think the plane is nice, however , why does it sound simliar to my Carenado 185 when idling , anyone know what a real 340 sounds like?

Guest bstolle

What is a 'normal' zoom ? I usually fly with zoom 0.5 and I don't have any problems with reading the numbers on the HSI. As the engines (and props) are very similar on the 185 and the 310 they should sound similar....

Nice plane , would buy again ,love Carenado planes, with that in mind , i can read VOR 2 rose numbers fine , HSI, you must move in right next to it, then back out to see out the window again. And i dont care what anyone says about being able to see it, i know its a struggle.Listen to the sound in the VC ,,, although its muffled , i can tell it doesnt match with spotview sounds,,,the exterior idle sounds just dont seem right for that plane .