Sign in to follow this  
captain_knownbest

HOW BIG will be 737 NGX ?

Does it even matter? My guess is about 300mb but it doesn't matter in my book

I asked a similar question a while ago now. Ryan said around the 300mb mark, subject to change ofcourse.

I remember when it took me 25 minutes to download one 3.5 MB song. rolleyes.gif

Erik L.

The base aircraft package is around 250MB right now. It will probably get larger, we ain't done yet. tongue.gif One feature in particular is going to be big, but will probably be a separate download.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The base aircraft package is around 250MB right now. It will probably get larger, we ain't done yet. tongue.gif One feature in particular is going to be big, but will probably be a separate download.
What could that be? Hmmmmmm :(

Pretty good optimization right there being in that range. I hope it doesn't get to much bigger. Aircraft and scenery keep coming out I will finally be forced to upgrade my ancient 150GB WD Raptor drive, lol.

Could the sepearate download be HUGS? Or perhaps the flight attendents? :(

Probably something to do with textures. High res textures are generally the ones that tend to grow in size fast.

Probably something to do with textures. High res textures are generally the ones that tend to grow in size fast.
Probably not because those are a separate download as of right now although not high res.Maybe its the SDK they said they were gonna do.