Sign in to follow this  
7swed774

Default JFK & Laguardia Problems

I fly alot out of New York and the default scenery started to glitch every 4 seconds or so when I was flying a couple of days ago. But when I fly anywhere else other then New York, the scenery is fine and there are no problems. I desperately searched the internet for solutions to this problems, but found no answers. I do not know what to do and I would like help fixing this problem. My computer specs are as follows. Operating System: Windows 7 64bitMotherboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD3RCPU: Intel core i7 920, default clock speed 2.67GHz (overclocked to 3.50GHz)Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTS 2504 GB of ram DDR3 physically installed 500 GB Western Digital Hard drive PSU: Corsair 650w If someone can help me that would be much appreciated.

Well for starters that is one of the heaviest performance hitting areas you can fly in FSX. Take into account that there are alot of buildings, road traffic (if you have it on), AI and the fact that you have two large airports within spitting distance and that will equal your problem. You will need to adjust your settings down to help out.Jim

Jim Wenham