Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Nvidia configuration guide (Inspector + 2xx.xx drivers) version 2.0 + explanations of all settings

0x0240020D

This number does not matter just leave it at its default, system puts that in not you, ok so now you need to just play with antialiasing mode and antialiasing supersampling - you can lower those down a bit now - glad you got it sorted out.

Rich Sennett

Hello! Can't configure anti-aliasing on the GeForce GTX 780 through Inspector(
Processor: intel core i7-3930K 6 cores socket 2011
Memory: 32GB
1200W power supply
HDD 2Tb

Is there a predefined configuration?
Thank you very much!

Try these and let me know how you make out we crank down from there but this should really look good if not you have other issues.

ifwmdj.jpg

2z5nn9s.jpg

Hi,

Did you set both NVInspector + internal FSX framelimiters to 30 on purpose? Shouldn't it be one or the other but not both?

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! My inspector little different from that. Lacks some of the lines. In the evening I will make a screenshot.

"Did you set both NVInspector + internal FSX framelimiters to 30 on purpose?

Yes this is on purpose and it works great for me anyway saw it in the Orbx forum somewhere, try it you never know.

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Yes this is on purpose and it works great for me anyway saw it in the Orbx forum somewhere, try it you never know.

Ok, I will try anyway. thanks.

It's funny though, i read some people saying to only use internal limiter and other people to only use external limiter and now this with both .... and everyone seems to know what they're doing.

this hobby is getting confusing.

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

"this hobby is getting confusing"

Sure is because fsx is a big pain in the ARSE - one thing works great on one pc but not on another very hard to get a handle on this, now that I think about it the developers job must be crazy hard to get Their products to market.

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

dude that guy owns a GTX Titan, im jelous..

LOL CT1 nothing but the best for FSX  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Did not help( Put the same settings as on the screenshot. In the end, the teeth and some flickering textures. And if you don't set this option to smoothing, still worse)))
Don't know what to do(

Chvelev we need more info you using dx9 of dx10 makes a difference - what are your computer specs ?

I do not use an external limiter dumped that many months ago - no real benefit from it using my range of settings.

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Hello, Richard! Specifications of my system described above. Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 6 cores, memory 32GB, GeGorce GTX 780. Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
I don't put a tick DX10, If the value of the smoothing out of the checkbox, the music is awful изаброжение. NVidia Inspector tried a bunch of settings - no effect. FPS limiter not use.

Yesterday re-reinstalled the simulator.

Hi Chvelev

​As English is not your first language sorry not sure what is wrong

"If the value of the smoothing out of the checkbox, the music is awful"

What does this mean ?

You may not be making sure you apply the fsx.exe in your inspector

You also have service pack 1 and then service pack 2 installed for fsx to start working properly

• Upvote 2

Rich Sennett

I have installed FSX Deluxe (SP1+SP2). My video card supports DX11. It is worth to install it? 
If the settings I do not choose smoothing function, the image from the angles!

If you do not have flytampa payware airports you may want to go to dx10 - I would but I do have flytampa airports so dx10 is not for me right now - I use dx9

You should post some screenshots of your problem as I still do not understand whats wrong, its 3:00am in the morning so have to shut down, I'll check in after some sleep, thanks.

Load nvidia driver 326.41 beta driver

320.49 official is crap

You want dx11 drivers even though fsx does not use it - you have to have the latest directx - make sure you do, just reinstall dx11 wont hurt.

After all of this I think you are not setting up your Nvidia Inspector correctly - make some screenshots of that, I think I explain this with screenshots in this post.

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett