Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Nvidia configuration guide (Inspector + 2xx.xx drivers) version 2.0 + explanations of all settings

I am currently at work, make screenshots in the evening.

Thanks for the help, Richard! Good night!

I succeeded!!! established DX11, installed the new driver, configured the inspector.
Thank you so much!!!

Great work congrats - glad you are on your way - you do have a nice system should not have been a problem, but with fresh installs there is a lot to do.

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Could u help me out also Rich?

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Hi. I want to use sweetfx. But do i need to enable AA in nvidia inspector? Because when i disable that there is no aa in the game. And how can i test if it works? what button?

Hi again the problem is that in the NGX VC i get 8-10 fps on the ground.

Heres my specs and if someone wants to fiddle with my CFG file im willing to pass it on to someone that knows what hes doing because i dont:)

And yes ive been trying both ******* tweak and Word Not Allowed.

Win7 Ultimate

Sandybridge i7 @ 4.8 GHz

16 GB of memory

And Geforce GTX 580 Lightning @ 3 GB

Kind regards.

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Funky this looks like my sweet NI version not sure but sure looks like it as I am not using it right now best I can do.

280jgar.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

How to remove fuzzy labels in 2D panel? They spoil everything. The rest is very beautiful!

• Upvote 1

Funky this looks like my sweet NI version not sure but sure looks like it as I am not using it right now best I can do.

Hi Richard.

Will these settings work with SweetFX, do you know? I saw in older posts you used to have SweetFX, not sure if you still do.

I am having issues with AA mode. I disabled it in configurator but still have rough edges all around aircraft.

Thanks.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Ed you are right not using causing menu crashes from what I remember which is not much lol the setting above should work, hope you hey it figured out but over time it will cause problems it was working fine for a couple of weeks then for no reason random crashes so adios removed it never had another problem

Rich Sennett

@knukles : Hi , you can say to me you use what to have a beautiful quality like that, as on the photos that you put. I I have these regulations

mini_883919vrai.png

But I have no this quality thank you for answering

One question I have..Im not a real expert, so I have a GTX660 should I use 4xS, 8xS or 8xSQ?